Our purpose is underpinned and embodied in our values of D.A.R.E.
Our vision is to be a high performing school where all students feel challenged and engaged by high quality teaching and learning and are provided with experiences that allow them to develop the skills necessary to become successful global citizens.
Auburn High School encourages all students to be curious and inquiring learners and to work collaboratively with their peers and teachers. Ours is a modern and orderly learning environment, where positive and respectful relationships are fostered and valued. Our school DARE values of Diversity, Aspiration, Respect and Excellence underpin all that we do and help create the positive and welcoming culture our school enjoys.
Our aim is to develop young people who:
- Graduate from Auburn High School having achieved their highest potential in their academic qualification, the Victorian Certificate of Education,
- Have an enthusiasm for learning and are motivated toward personal excellence and personal bests,
- Are creative in their thinking and in their work,
- Share a broad world view,
- Understand they are global citizens and possess a commitment to community spirit at a local level,
- Value high expectations, achievement and respectful relationships.